From conducting early feasibility studies to providing complete project management services, we have recommended service providers for every step of the way.
This includes metro, rural and Pilbara service providers who can assist with conceptual design, tendering your job to builders and managing the process from start to finish.
Save money in the right places by engaging a professional who will take responsibility for your project to deliver to you its highest possible yield, on time and on budget.
Have all the bases covered by the one service provider including:
- Preliminary feasibility review and initial project planning
- Assistance with site acquisition, funding and legal structure
- Establishment of project accounting procedures and cost controls
- Design and market acceptability study
- Obtain quotes and engage suitable consultants
- Obtain development approval through liaising with the relevant authorities and councils
- Tender for and implement a construction program
- Supervise and oversee the construction program and builder
- Assess the status of the work and report to the developer on a set, regular basis
- Prepare sales contracts where required
- Engage the expertise of a project marketer and real estate agency to facilitate sales
- Oversee the settlement of sales and account reconciling for project completion
To discuss your project’s requirements, don’t hesitate to book an appointment with our project management team using the form provided.